Records Request

Please use one of the following forms to make a records request; 
  • Public Records Request for non-student records.
  • Student Records Request for student cumulative files or other student records.


Once complete, submit the completed form to Administrative Services by any of the following options:

If you have questions, call Administrative Services at 760-352-5712 ext. 8518.