IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING MEAL SERVICE DURING SUMMER BREAK 2021
DATES OF SERVICE
June 18, June 25, July 2, July 9, July 16, July 23, July 30, August 3, August 13 and August 20.
7:00 AM TO 11:00 AM
KENNEDY MIDDLE SCHOOL
MARTIN LUTHER KING ELEMENTARY
BOOKER T. WASHINGTON ELEMENTARY
What do you need to know?
- Fridays meals will be provided to students of El Centro Elementary School District and will be open to the community for children 0 to 18 years old. Feeding is from 7:00 am to 1:00 am or until food is completely distributed.
- The District will provide a weekly meal package including 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches.
- Children do not need to be present for pickup. However, the District may enforce a maximum of 4 meals per vehicle, unless all children are all present or the parent has ECESD meal cards for each student.
- It is fraudulent to pick up meals from more than one site or on more than one day. This includes other school districts.
- Subject to change based on guidance from United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) or California Department of Education (CDE)
If you have questions or any hardship with pickup, contact Director of Child Nutrition, Molly Diaz at (760)353-9617 ext. 7011 or Ted Moreno, Child Nutrition Supervisor at ext. 7010.