Welcome to the El Centro Elementary School District
FACT Center (Family and Community Together) Website!
Successful Transitioning Equals Pupils Success
"All families will be empowered to be self-sufficient. They will be better informed of available community resources that will enable them to meet their family's needs."
Who are we?
Family Resource Center:
- Designed to promote parenting & caregiver education services to encourage healthy and stable families with children 0-5
- Provide advocacy & support to families via case management services
- Link families to community resources
- Family Functioning
- Mental Health
- Awareness of Community Services
- Developmental Screenings Children (0-5)
Imperial Valley Food Bank
(Food Stamps and Medi-Cal Application Assistance)
IC Department of Social Services
Behavioral Health Services
- Mental Health Interventions
- Case Management
IC Office of Education-CHAT Therapy Program
- Individualized Therapy for Children K-8th Grade
- Must be referred by the FACT Center
ECESD prohibits discrimination based upon race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or genetic information; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
A project of the
El Centro Elementary School District